- Has it been years since you dated?
- Does the thought of putting yourself out there seem daunting and scary?
- Do you know what you’re looking for?
- Are you clear about what matters most and what your deal-breakers are?
- Are you conflicted by loyalty to your late partner?
- Does the thought of getting naked send you running for cover?
- Would you like to shorten the learning curve in this new world of 50+ dating?
Then this workshop is for you.
Two years into widowhood, Laurelea’s best friend persuaded her to enter the online dating world where she hadn’t the foggiest idea how to go about finding a second chance at love. In her mid-60s, it had been over three decades since she last looked for love. The desire to open her heart to love again led her to take the online dating plunge.
After a year of dating disappointment, frustration, and patches with no prospects, Laurelea had an epiphany! She realized that finding a quality man must be like finding a quality job. It would require learning new skills and adopting a more positive perspective. She set out to learn everything she could about how to find love again. “You can’t win, if you don’t play!”, her late husband would often say. Despite a steep learning curve, Laurelea knew Steve would want her to love and be loved again and his words kept her going.
Searching for Love Again Tips, Tales and Triumphs from the 50+ Dating Scene will be entertaining and informative. Laurelea will share how she discovered what she was really looking for in a quality man and how this knowledge dramatically renewed hope and gave her the confidence she never had before. You’ll learn how this process helped her fine tune and expand the boundaries of her original “Wish List”. And you’ll see how Laurelea’s investment in learning paid off when she met her second great love who is widowed like herself. She’ll share her top tips, tools and tales from the trenches with the hope it will inform, encourage and inspire other widows and widowers in their search for a second chance at lasting love.