This is an experiential yoga workshop that explores how grief moves through the body and how we can facilitate or impede its ability to flow freely.
You will learn:
- why grief moves through the body
- where grief is often held in the body
- how to navigate grief in a safe and anchored way
- scientific and traditional perspectives on emotions in the body
- how to scan your own body for where your grief might be on any given day
This workshop includes slow, full-body movement. We will be exploring and integrating the concepts and techniques in our own bodies with yoga and mindfulness.