Fundraising can be easy, fun, and rewarding! We appreciate the many community members who use their creativity, their determination, and their unique personal charm to help us fund the life-affirming programs we are proud to offer.
Interested in planning an event? Need some ideas? Willing to join a committee or sponsor an event? Check out the possibilities…
- Go viral!
- Create your own fundraising page, and start a virtual campaign.
- Honor an Important Day
- Birthdays, wedding anniversaries, death anniversaries are just a few of the tough and important days that recur for widowed men and women every year. Consider reframing one of your important days by planning an event benefiting Soaring Spirits in your loved one’s honor.
- Host a Fun Event
- Dinner parties, tea parties, restaurant fundraisers, bowling tournaments…there are just a few examples of easy ways to have some fun with friends, and raise money for a great cause!
- Dedicate Newly Widowed Packets
- Our Newly Widowed Packets are provided free of charge to recently widowed men and women. Each donor is given the opportunity to write a dedication to their loved one that will be included in the packets they donate. For more information, please inquire using the form below. [we can use one general information form}
- Plan a Share the Road Ride event
- Soaring Spirits has a comprehensive plan available for planning and hosting a Share the Road bicycle ride in your area. Make a difference for cyclists in your community, and support Soaring Spirits at the same time!
- Plan a Widow Dash 5k
- Our Widow Dash series of runs focus on using running as a healthy outlet for facing life challenges. Soaring Spirits has a comprehensive plan available that will help you plan a 5k your community will love!
- Third Party Events
- We’ve include here just a few ideas for events that you may plan to raise money for Soaring Spirits’ programs. If you don’t see the event you’d like to plan listed here, don’t worry, we’d love to hear what you have in mind! Just send us a note, and we will be in touch soon!