Tanya Villanueva Tepper
Making the decision to enter a new relationship, whether casual or serious, is a major step after loss but it can lead to new adventures, joy, and another great love in your life if you’re open to it. If you’re thinking of dating again, or you just want to talk about how much you miss having intimacy in your life, or if you are committed to actively searching for your next great love, join Tanya Villanueva Tepper, a 9/11 widow living happily “even” after, in an honest and open discussion about this strange, yet exciting new frontier!
Topics we will cover include:
- Managing your expectations
- Reframing your feelings of guilt and betrayal
- Managing the judgement of those closest to you
- Dating when you have children
- On-line dating and other means of connection
- Sex: the shop ain’t closed just because we’re widowed!
- When to drop the W bomb
- Keeping an open heart when the next one isn’t the right one
If you have any questions that you may be too shy to ask in this co-ed group setting, feel free to email me at email@example.com, with the subject line- “Question for Dating Workshop”, and I’ll do my best to answer in the discussion.