“Then came the day when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anias Nin
Have you ever wondered how you’re going to survive this next week, day, or hour? Is there life after the death of a loved one? What does it look like to reimagine the future?
Join Shawna Percy as she takes you on a journey of trauma turned to triumph. Hear a personal story of loss by suicide, and how traumatic grief has been turned into a future of lived out love and pursued passions. Learn what happened when the day to risk became greater than maintaining the status quo.
In this workshop you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Reimagine your future by “Starting With Why”
- Examine what it means to walk the “Stepping Stones.”
- Learn to address emotions of guilt, anger, joy, trauma, etc.
- Move past emotions that can hold one back, and embrace a new normal
- Capture the importance of self-care